Thursday, December 4, 2008

Merry Pouting Christmas Mommy

Every year there comes this day,

when Mommy acts in a peculiar way.

Primping our hair, pressing our skirts

sewing on buttons on holiday shirts.

Wiping the yucky away from our noses,

stuffing us into tight panty-hoses.

Sticking us on a scary mans lap,
as really bright light go snap, snap, snap.

For all your hard work Mommy, we won't let you down,
here is our best holiday frown.

Here is a hint Mama, this too shall pass,
but pictures with Santa are a pain in the #$*!


Authors note: Every year I vow to skip the dreaded picture, but every year I head back to the dreary mall, the sweaty santa, and the $20.00 snapshot. I guess I am a believer in the Christmas miracle.

2 comments:

West Coast Island Gardener said...

At least Santa looks very happy you all came by.

I think Mommy should squeeze on some tights and sit on Santa's knee for a picture - then see the girls how they would smile and laugh I am sure.

West Coast Island Gardener said...

These are my favourite type of Santa Pictures to be relished for years to come!